I already purchased tickets; what do I to ensure access?
IF YOU ALREADY PURCHASED passes (3-day, single-day, Beloved bundles), you have two options:
- Keep your current ticket(s) which will be valid for the new Fall dates. No additional steps are required.
- For those who cannot make the new dates, we'll open a 30-day refund window (March 6th - April 5th) on tickets purchased before today. You may request a refund by emailing your order number to Greenlight@freshtix.com.
Refund requests must be submitted no later than April 5th, 2021.
If I request a refund but feel I might be able to attend the festival in the end, will I get tickets at the early bird pricing, along with the bundle items that originally came with my ticket order?
You are more than welcome to request a refund, even if you are eventually able to repurchase. Unfortunately, early bird pricing and bundle items are limited to tickets already purchased/held.
I'm still not super comfortable with the idea of attending a large gathering. What makes you so confident, and how will you address Covid concerns?
We get it! First of all, we'll observe all local & national large gathering guidelines for both the audience and the artists, with safety being 100% the top priority on both sides of the fence.
We are more confident than ever that Furnace Fest will happen this September. Covid cases are trending down, we now have access to three highly effective vaccines, and much larger events have either already happened (Super Bowl) or are scheduled for our same timeframe (Riot Fest, Alabama Football, Louder than Life).
In a worst-case scenario, we'll be transparent with you about the possibility of any postponement. Ticket purchases will always be transferable, and you may now purchase ticket cancellation protection ($20.11 for 3-day passes) to guarantee your money back.
What safety protocols are you putting in place as of now?
- Furnace Fest is a 100% outdoor event with no large gatherings indoors at all.
- Masks will be required (unless the CDC lifts this pre-FF).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the gate and throughout the grounds.
- An isolation area will be available if anyone needs first aid or doesn't feel well after entering the fest.
- High-touch surfaces will be routinely cleaned, including handles/toilets/buttons/handrails (again, unless the CDC lifts this).
- Staff & volunteers will be required to wear face masks and receive temperature scans (anyone above 100.4 will be sent home).
How many bands will be playing?
84 bands performing over three days on three stages
Will there be a pre-pit stretching zone?
Yes, we will be offering limited edition Furnace Fest Yoga mats for sale.
Will Furnace Fest be all ages?
Great. Now, what about our kids?
We’d suggest you look at Furnace Fest more as a sexy, extended date-night than a Fall, family fair (imagine you and your spouse spin-kicking for 3-days straight! How hot is that!) but we’re happy to admit children ages five and younger free of charge (with a ticket-carrying adult of course).
Where Should We Stay And How Soon Should We Book Accommodations?
Between football games and Furnace Fest, Birmingham hotels will more than likely sell out. Book early, or even better, find a local host or shared space via airbnb.com or vrbo.com
What if I buy and can’t go?
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Rain or shine. You can, however, transfer your ticket to another person - as a gift or for sale. You can now also purchase ticket cancellation protection.
I am interested in having my business be a part of Furnace Fest. I would like more information on sponsorships and vending opportunities.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event is ALL AGES
- Children under 5 Free
- Box Office will open at 10AM on Friday, 10 AM Saturday and 10AM on Sunday. It will remain open until 10:00pm each day.
- If you have any questions please e-mail us (email@example.com)
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Unauthorized / Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- VENUE // FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
20 32nd St N, Birmingham, AL 35222
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
By entering this venue you assume all risks associated with doing so and release the venue and promoter from any liability in the event of injury or bodily harm.
- YES Small bags, Purses
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Non-Professional Flash / Still Cameras
- YES GoPro cameras
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Sunscreen
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- YES Earplugs
- YES Empty Camel Backs
- YES Personal Size Umbrellas
- ALL BAGS & PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Weapons of any Kind (includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Pets (except for service animals)
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners, Posters or Poles
- NO Frisbees
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas or Chairs
- NO Backpacks over 12” x 12”
- NO Large Purses or Bags over 12” x 12”
- NO Alcohol or Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Professional Audio, Video or Cameras with Detachable Lenses